Question

Student
rjlj1976
Message 1 of 2 (790 Views)

how do i set up more than one facebook account for other members of my family who use this same pc

I have a HP pavilion slimeline, model number s5123w, with windows vista home version.  I would like to set up another facebook account for another member of my family who uses this same computer.  How do I do that.  when i tried to set up an account for the other person in my home, facebook just takes me to my facebook home page.  We each have our own email address but they both go to the same yahoo mail box.  Any suggestions.  I don't want to mess up what I already have set up and I am not that savvy with the computer.  I'm afraid I will do something to mess up what I already have.  I have no problems with my computer and have had no troubles with it thanks to your monitoring of updates.  Just wanted to let you know that I am very pleased with my purchase of this system and will not hesitate to purchase another but will probably go for a laptop next time.  any help you can give me with setting up another facebook account will be greatly appreciated.  Happy New Year.

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 2 (788 Views)

Re: how do i set up more than one facebook account for other members of my family who use this same

Hi,

You have to logoff (or log out) your Facebook page before create a new account and Untick "Keep me logged in" before thạt.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation