hp pavilion f 1450 drivers (301 Views)
Honor Student
Targenor
Message 1 of 4 (301 Views)

hp pavilion f 1450 drivers

I have an older HP Pavilion f 1450 se computer (age 5-6 years) and i was looking for some updated drivers,  i have searched both hp site and google but haven´t found anything about it.

Its mainly the usbsection i would lke to update whit new drivers

Does anyone know what i can do to find som new drivers?

Regents Professor
Hanspuppa
Message 2 of 4 (298 Views)

Re: hp pavilion f 1450 drivers

Targenor wrote: I have an older HP Pavilion f 1450 se computer (age 5-6 years) and i was looking for some updated drivers,  i have searched both hp site and google but haven´t found anything about it. Its mainly the usbsection i would lke to update whit new drivers Does anyone know what i can do to find som new drivers?

Hello Targenor, Normally the USB drivers are installed by the operating system, and do not normally need to be updated.

Can you advise why you wanted to update the USB drivers?

Please click the White Kudos star on the left, to say thanks.

Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem.

Honor Student
Targenor
Message 3 of 4 (289 Views)

Its because the usb works sometimes and sometimes they don´t work

When they don´t work it says "An error has occured, and the item may not work properly"

both usb ports on the front and on the back does the same...

When i tried to update the drivers through the system manager it says "An error has occured" or "Unable to install"

I´ve tried whit Win update but nothng has happened

Regents Professor
Hanspuppa
Message 4 of 4 (287 Views)

Targenor wrote: Its because the usb works sometimes and sometimes they don´t work When they don´t work it says "An error has occured, and the item may not work properly" both usb ports on the front and on the back does the same... When i tried to update the drivers through the system manager it says "An error has occured" or "Unable to install"

I´ve tried whit Win update but nothng has happened

Hello Targenor, You might try going into the Control Panel, Device Manager, and  locating the USB devices at the bottom of the list of devices, and right click and delete them all. You will get a message that these devices will not work if you delete them.

Just ignore this message and continue. When all the devices are deleted, and there will be several, make sure you have no external USB devices connected to the system, and reboot the system.

When the system desktop appears, in a very short period of time, you should get a message that New Hardware has been found, and the drivers are being installed for these devices.

When this completes, try using any of the USB ports. This may resolve the issue, but only if the issue is a driver issue.

If the issue is motherboard related, it will not resolve the issue.

Please click the White Kudos star on the left, to say thanks.

Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation