Question

Honor Student
marvoc
Message 1 of 4 (3,196 Views)

webcam hd-2200

Hi,

i have new web cam HD-2200 and have problem to get drivers for it. I have win XP, and on CD which I get with camera, there is no driver.

In this site

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=228&lc=en&cc=cz&dlc=cs&sw_lang=&product=50818...

I can`t donwload driver, some mistake perhabs.... :\

Need your help.

thx

Martin

Dean
Dragon-Fur
Message 2 of 4 (3,192 Views)

Re: webcam hd-2200

Hi Marvoc,

No mistake,  just disaster. That is the trouble with XP - there is less and less for it around and sometimes things disappear.  :smileysad:

The link for your driver is down because the driver is no longer available for XP.  Dead Link.  I looked around for a replacement on the web - it's a bit like trying to find anything else, a trusted site and all that...

You might have luck with these folks.

http://www.nodevice.com/

They do business in several languages, they have several thousands of drivers, and they say they can help track down drivers that are not already on the site.  It sounds like the source for "All Things Driver".  You could ask and they might be able to help find it if they don't have it - they certainly seem to have the resources to find just about anything else one could want.

I checked for the webcam Driver you seek.  If Labtec made that Webcam, the driver listed on the site might be the one you need.  On the other hand, it didn't say it was "HD".  ??  Anyway, it might be worth checking.

Good Luck!

I hope this helps.

It is my pleasure to assist.

Say “Thanks!” for the Help by clicking the Kudos Star to show your appreciation.

Fixed?  Mark this Post “Accept as Solution” to help others find the answers.

Note: You can find “Accept as Solution” only on threads started by you.

Good Fortune!  Year of the Dragon!

Kind Regards,
Dragon-Fur
Honor Student
marvoc
Message 3 of 4 (3,183 Views)

thx for tip, i`ll try that site :smileyhappy:

bye

Martin

Student
Techstar-HJ
Message 4 of 4 (1,306 Views)

Greetings to all;

You can resolve the driver and software issue with the HP Webcam HD 2200 by installing the origninal driver disk and then download and install  sp49049 from the link below, or from some other available source.  This makes using the HP HD 2200 Webcam a joy to use!!  This is known to work with 32 bit systems.  The ArcSoft Webcam Companion 3 software also works with my Microsoft webcam.  Great job!

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=US&swItem=ob-845...

I hope this helps. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation