HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
08-23-2011 10:56 AM
Very high level of frustration here.
1. New touchpad can't join my wireless network (but does see it) no matter what I select, two other laptop computers already on the network are fine. As are vistors able to join like normal.
2. Phone support on 8/23/11 just answers in 3 rings or less after recording, gives their name, Mary, Anne, John and then instantly hangs up. Doesn't matter what I say, (not much past hello before they disconnect). I suspect they are running up the call totals since they will likely lose job soon.
3. Who ever decided touchpads should not be able to do anything (besides select language) before getting on the net, was not the swiftest deer in the forest.
4. What is not to love about poking at the screen typing all possible network key settings (twice in case of typo) while the wireless keyboard I bought with the touchpad sits uselessly on the desk waiting to pair with it.
Any help would be appreciated.
5. HP if you want the posting titles to be 100 chars or less, only make the box that long...
6. and learn how to count to 100, this experience w/ touchpad and HP is sucking more by the minute.
08-26-2011 09:55 PM
Try the following forum - there are Palm/WebOS experts there that can help you out:
|--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.|
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"