Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

hp simple save 329 will not download to my computer. It is the hp sd 320a

HP Recommended

I use windows 7 ultimate 64bit with SimpleSave Desktop 2T and can not get the backup software to run at all?

Help would be much appreciaterd

HP Recommended

How do we get new updates because although it says its searching the impression I get is that it never saves.

HP Recommended

Wife mean,t to push "Copy" on menu Drop down, but pushed "Format" in stead,now nothing! Luckily had Photoes on memory stick, but drive will do nothing. Any help would be very appreciated.

HP Recommended

So i just bought a new laptop and i seem to have lost my software =(... Does anyone know where to download it? I read the previous posts and tried downloading from that link... it downloaded fine.. i unzipped and followed directions but gave me an error msg: THIS APPLICATION MUST BE LAUNCHED DIRECTLY FROM THE ORIGINAL HP SIMPLESAVE STORAGE SOLUTION... Can anyone please help me? Did I do something wrong?

HP Recommended
Bob, my hard drive stopped working, but appreciate your having posted the support number, I could not find it.

Thanks
HP Recommended

how do I repair this, and how do I search for it, can't find when going thru control panel? Oh this happened after I logged in on my work computer. Came home logged in and now it keeps telling me simplepass 2011 crashed.

I also thought this was an identiy theft program as it uses mt finger print to open, but by reading some of the other post here it may be a hard drive issue?   HELP!!!!!!

HP Recommended

http://hpsupport.wdc.com/hpsupport/product/downloa​d.asp?-HEY, BOB, YOUR ADVISE TO GO TO THIS LINK & FOLLOW INSTR., "THANK GOD," MIRACULOUSLY FIXED MY, SOON TO BE IN THE DUMPSTER, ALONG WITH 1 I GOT FROM WESTERN DIGITAL, ALSO'S, X-TERNAL HARD DRIVE, WHICH I'VE BEEN TRYING, EVERY TRICK I KNOW 2 FIX, FOR 3 DAYS, AFTER I PUT MY 10 YR. OLD HP DESKTOP BACK TO FACTORY SETTINGS, FOR THE 4TH-5TH TIME, & MY SIMPLE SAVE WOULDN'T WORK/GET EVEN RECOGNIZED, EITHER! I GOT SAME PH.#, BUT IT'S SUNDAY; & I SEARCHED EVERY POSSIBLE HP WEB SUPPORT LINK TO FIND 0!!! SO,"GOD BLESS YOU/YOUR POST, YOU KNOW, REALLY!" IT SAVED MY XPENSIVE-JUNK, I THOUGHT, HPSIM.SAVE, XTERN., DRIVE!!!

HP Recommended

Hi, I have an HP Simplesave sd500a external portable hard drive.

The drive failed, so I replaced it with another drive.

Now it won't let me reformat the drive.

Do I need to install new software on my computer to force a format?

HP Recommended

HP SIMPLESAVE WORKED FINE, ALL PREVIOUS TIMES.  NOW I JUST GET SCREEN WITH VIEW FOLDERS AND RUN HP LAUNCHER.  CANSOMEONE HELP?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.