Question

Student
HAPPY-CAMPER
Message 1 of 3 (4,982 Views)

HP TouchPad Wi-Fi - can't log into my Hotmail email

Using my TouchPad, everyone else can log into their Hotmail email accounts, but I can't.  The only difference seems to be that everyone else uses passwords consisting only of letters.  My password consists of letters, numbers and 2 hyphens (dashes). 

Using the hyphen and underscore key, I have tried the hyphen one time and the underscore the next time. Over and over...  Nothing works.

I have 3 different Hotmail accounts, each one with a different password; but all 3 have hyphens within the passwords. The shortest password has 14 characters.  The longest password has 18 characters.

Importantly, I have no problem logging into my 3 Hotmail accounts from desktop computers.

All evidence points to the hyphen/underscore key on the HP TouchPad as being the culprit.

Can anyone help?

Associate Dean
Mumbodog
Message 2 of 3 (4,959 Views)

Re: HP TouchPad Wi-Fi - can't log into my Hotmail email

You will get better answers on the Palm forum for the touchpad

http://forums.palm.com/

Student
new2tablets
Message 3 of 3 (3,453 Views)

Re: HP TouchPad Wi-Fi - can't log into my Hotmail email

I am having the same problem I can't use my student hotmail account or connect to my university's WiFi (on a regular computer it would redirect you to a homepage to log in as a student to access the internet) this is my first tablet and I need some help too
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation