Question

Tutor
cbmayling
Message 1 of 3 (632 Views)

HP Wireless Mouse x3300 error

the mouse itself works fine, but the adjustment of the button operations cannot be changed. 

the required software that i downloaded could be part of the problem because it cames up with 3 errors:

Error 1401. Could not create key

\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run.

Verify that you have sufficient access to that key, or contact your support personnel. 

Error 1406. Could not write value PelLink 5 to key

Verify that you have sufficient access to that key, or contact your support personnel. 

Error 1406. Could not write value HPMonitor to key

i have installed it once, tried the connect button on the mouse to see if that helped, but it didnt. 

i then reinstalled the software, but the same error messages appeared. the software is HP Wireless Mouse Suite 2.8. 

then from looking at the error messages, i looked up at devices and printers in the control panel, and the monitor/computer device had a problem. i tried ttroubleshooting it and it said that it was missing a driver. 

the computer i have is a HP Pavilion g6-1384sa Notebook PC

here is a link for the full specs: 

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c03125597&tmp_task=prodinfoCategory&cc=uk&dlc=en...

my laptop originally came with windows 7 home premium, then i upgraded it to windows 8, then windows 8.1 

Student
gerry8
Message 2 of 3 (524 Views)

Re: HP Wireless Mouse x3300 error

I have the same issue when installing the mouse suite software. 2.6.  I have a x6000 mouse.

Honor Student
LaurieRamos
Message 3 of 3 (383 Views)

Re: HP Wireless Mouse x3300 error

[ Edited ]

I am using hp 14e051tx, I can use wireless mouse but can not use wireless bluetooth speaker,why?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation