HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
04-19-2011 07:15 AM
Well they rang me yesterday and they tried to go down the replacement for another one, which I instantly quashed. So they now say they need to get the technical department on the phone to me again, which I am currently waiting for !!
Bunch of amateurs the lot of them !
04-19-2011 07:17 AM
i have the same problem! A FHA3410. The worst thing it's that is no information about this in the package. I sent now a email to HP support. Does HP Support Forum has any HP support people? It seems that there's no one here!
I think they are too embarrassed to look, to be honest !
04-20-2011 07:42 AM
Okay just got off the phone to HP complaints dept and she tells me there is a firmware patch being written and should be released in the next 3 weeks..
I was told that if there is no patch by the 10th May, then to ring/email back and cause mayhem!
The link to where the patch should be is:
Watch this space !!!
05-10-2011 05:47 AM
Okay just got off the phone to HP and although I spoke to a decent guy in Technical who agrees with me there is a problem, I went through to the actions department and they now say they have never seen this problem before !!!!
So I told her to talk to the person I spoke to in April who assured me there was a firmware patch being written and to get back to me this afternoon !
So yet again......
Watch this space.
05-15-2011 10:05 PM
This is my second HP device that has a problem.
I think you should explain that we are not happy with HP.
Price of the mouse is small, so that it can be sacrificed. Go ahead Hp representation. Break the mouse, the message hp NEVER AGAIN . It's all recorded and placed on youtoube. Also, I'd made the site why not hp or so, if you are interested. A good domain is neverhp.com.
I have already sacrificed a laptop so I can a little time to take revenge hp.
Welcome to the hate society of HP
05-16-2011 08:41 AM
Okay finally got off the phone to them...
They say they are aware of a fault and they cannot replace the product for anything else or issue a refund as they don't believe it's faulty (Yeah right!)
All we can do is watch the previous links I posted for updates and if everyone raises a complaint then hopefully they might do something about it.
So I am calling them back again next month, so will let you know how things go.