Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Dunno I can't use mine because they are broken with this double click problem..

Once fixed i'll let you know 🙂

HP Recommended

Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Ease of Access Center\Make the keyboard easier to use

Unclick turn on toggle keys by holding down number key for 5 seconds!  Worked for me!

HP Recommended
It doesn't work for me.

Any news from HP ?
HP Recommended

evidently it stopped working for me now too

HP Recommended

Well HP's support service sucks royally !

They said there is no update as to the current situation. The only thing I was told to do is keep an eye out someday for an update, but they can't give me a date when !

I can guarantee you I will NEVER purchase another HP product again and tell other people I meet of the way WE have been treated..

This is totally terrible and I really hope someone from corporate at HP reads this thread !!

HP Recommended

Okay guys,,,

Just to keep you all updated...

I have just received a PM from HP Palo Alto and hopefully in communication with them to see if we can have this issue resolved.

will keep you all updated as to my findings.

Paul.

HP Recommended

Its gotta be the driver, I am just not sure where to find a new one to download.  My usb mouse works fine, just my wireless mice do not work...

HP Recommended

It's not a driver problem, it is the firmware directly inside the mouse that needs updating..

The reason I say this is because the same problem happens with UNIX and MAC and they use completely different drivers...

HP Recommended

Why did it just start happening now then?  And why is it happening with multiple different mouses?  Dont we all have HP's on this thread?  My wireless mouse had been working prior to whatever happened that screwed this up...  Its like I put a usb mouse in, then back to my wireless, and now it doesnt work...

HP Recommended

That is very odd indeed !

No I do not own an HP computer and don't have ANY wish to in light of the current situation.  I have all manner of other PC's and Mac's and they all show the same symptoms when we try and use these types of wireless mouse.

why your's has suddenly stopped working is a mystery to me indeed.  you might want to contact HP support (good luck) and get them to send you another one and see if it shows the same symptoms.

Paul.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.