Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

I have the same problem! HP sent me 3 mice with the same defect, now i have 4 annoying mice. The couldnt never gave me a satisfiying answer, but the finnaly offered me a refund. Is sad to know they couldn't understand what the problems is, you explain and explain, they taste the mouse before sending it to you and the mouse is a disaster!.

I'll never buy an HP device...

HP Recommended

Happening the same to me. 

I reported it on HP support form, but no response at all.

HP Wireless Optical Mouse (WE789AA)

And this ends with me buying any other HP product...

HP Recommended

Sorry to hear that...

I have emailed the CEO of support in Palo Alto twice with the information he requested and TWICE I have been ignored, so this to me shows that they have no consideration at all with their end user.

Just the same blarb, sned the information and I will forward it on to the person concerned (or not as the case it seems).

I was asked recently from a large customer of mine this week if he has had any delaings with HP in the past as they were considering changing with IT strategy ....

Needless to say I had to share my personal experience with HP to them and suggest them an alternative. Something I am determined to in the future as well..

Hope you have luck with another mouse solution.

Paul.

HP Recommended

if you hold the click and you move the mouse it doesn't happens 😧

then that thing of the double clicking when the mouse's still must've been on porpuse u_u

then that's no error of the mouse 😕

but's still annoying and i'm changing the mouse XD

HP Recommended

I just bought this mouse (fha-3410) and found the multi-click problem. HP seems to be ignoring this problem and continue to sell this bogus piece of.... thank you HP for wasting my time and money.

UPDATE: the product number of this mouse is WX413AA  (fha-3410 is the model number).

HP Recommended

Good luck on trying to get a replacement.. I currently have two in my drawer (which they kept sending me saying it was a faulty item) and a third resin dipped as a paperweight on my desk!

As I stated earlier, I have given up trying to fix this problem as it is only wasting time and effort which to be honest is pointless now as they fall upon deaf ears.

HP Recommended

Yeah, I just got this mouse. FHA-3410 and it also has the multi-click problem. I've tried everything I could think of. and to no avail. and I cant find any patches yet for it. 

HP Recommended

I'm afraid to say that there won't be ANY patches for this as it is a firmware problem within the mouse itself and not the driver.....

The double click scenario is still there under ubuntu (unix) which uses completely different drivers so shows that it is a firmware issue not a driver/patch issue.

The only real solution is to replace them with a different functioning model which HP is not willing to do or recognise!

As statyed before I have been in direct contact with the CEO in Palo Alto and he completely ignored me as well !

My advice is to throw it away and buy something else which works as these will never work.

Paul.

HP Recommended

I threw my mouse while. On Debian the same problem. Not worth the upset.

If you want to play bothering pes 2013 qpes

HP Recommended

Give a swift, gentle knock to the bottom of the mouse button, either left or right until it may work again.

That sure fixed mine!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.