Question

Honor Student
ladaloutevans
Message 1 of 3 (226 Views)

Hp MINI 110-4112sa Memory upgrade

I have the above netbook and am wanting to upgrade the ram from 1gb to 2gb..After reviewing all the technical literature on HP's site it has left me somewhat confused. Some states you can and some states you cant.

I have tried emailing HP and this has been a complete a complete disaster with no one in technical or the post sales team being of any help to what I would think should be a very simple yes or no answer!

Sorry for the whine I'm just a little frustrated with HP!!

Thanks

Dave

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 3 (221 Views)

Re: Hp MINI 110-4112sa Memory upgrade

Hi,

This is a very reliable vendor. You can buy RAM from them or use the info (including price) to buy elsewhere:

http://www.crucial.com/upgrade/HP+-+Compaq-memory/HP+Mini/HP+Mini+110-upgrades.html

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Honor Student
ladaloutevans
Message 3 of 3 (219 Views)

Re: Hp MINI 110-4112sa Memory upgrade

Hi,

Thank you for the response. I have already been intouch with Crucial and they didnt list my exact model number and there online product finder stated a generic 110/210 DDR3 product. I emailed there support team and they said to contact HP..
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation