Question

Honor Student
vshelton
Message 1 of 6 (297 Views)

Hp Recipe Box not working

recipe box not working since I updated to windows 8.1  it keeps saying i don' t have internet connection when I try to put a recipe in it  but I do have internet connection.Has anyone else have this problem.How can it be fixed?

Student
bufflowing
Message 2 of 6 (216 Views)

Re: Hp Recipe Box not working

i have a similar issue but for me when I try to add a recipe it says not availalble try again later.  when I try ot open the application the white screen with red pot comes up and then closes right down. 

Student
nisbet309
Message 3 of 6 (160 Views)

Any resolution to this yet? I see this has been an issue since August.  Wouldn't sync. kept failing.  Checked settings and I was signed in. Signed out and now I'm not able to sign back in saying no internet connectivity.  I've uninstalled and restalled several times and it seems to be the only way for it to work.  I'm not doing all of that every day. 

:smileymad:  frustrated!

Honor Student
vshelton
Message 4 of 6 (154 Views)

yes it did start working, on its own but I still have problems sometime trying to put recipes into the recipe box.

Student
jewel1130
Message 5 of 6 (49 Views)

I'm having the same problem - it says no internet connectivity, and now jsut shows a blue screen when I try to open it.  I wish HP would answer on this issue.

PhD Student
Photoray002
Message 6 of 6 (39 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello Jewel,

I have tried to get information about the HP recipe app and none of the HP links related to the app, except for the how to videos, are working either.

No download page is available nor is the app coming up in the Windows Store for Apps.

I have learned something about HP products such as this. As good as HP products are, when HP pulls the plug on something, they give no warning or info about it.

So far, it appears the plug has been pulled on the recipe box. I assume it was dependent on a internet connection and not a stand alone program. IF so, that would confirm my suspicions, thus the program wont be available anymore.

Hopefully, Hp will have a new alternative coming out soon but that is just my wishful guessing.

I am not an HP employee.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation