Question

Student
HarinD
Message 1 of 2 (791 Views)

Not Received the Redemption Voucher From HP India & Problem not Resolved from Last one Month

[ Edited ]

Team

I Didnt Received my Redemption Voucher  And already Received the confirmation email From HP that your request has been registered

But After serveral Attmpt to Reach HP India Employee [Personal Information Removed]

no one care to solve this issue

Mail  has been sent to HP Employee

HP India is cheating the Customer like this only

Received the Email from  HP has been attched below for your reference

You have opted for [127284] gift voucher.

Thank you for making online registration in order to claim your entitled product, please chose a suitable option from the list as suggested below to submit the documentary proof of your claim to enable us to validate and dispatch your entitled gift.

Your Registration code is - 2397275

Thanking you,
HP Redemption Team

Yours Sincerely,
HP India

Retired
MrMatthew
Message 2 of 2 (790 Views)

Re: Not Received the Redemption Voucher From HP India & Problem not Resolved from Last one Month

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum. This is a peer to peer community for customers to connect and share solutions on their HP consumer products. If you have direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message.

-------
MrMatthew - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation