Problem pairing 2.4 GHz Wireless Laser Mobile Mouse with 2.4 GHz dongle?? (5069 Views)
Student
marcd
Message 1 of 5 (5,069 Views)

Problem pairing 2.4 GHz Wireless Laser Mobile Mouse with 2.4 GHz dongle??

Hi, My problem is I can't pair my NEW 2.4 GHz Wireless Laser Mobile Mouse with my 2.4 GHz dongle. I follow the instructions on the  mouse control center,1 Turn off the mouse.2 Insert the dongle into an available USB slot on the PC.3 Click Configure > Mouse > Pairing Button to execute the pairing application.4 Press and hold the left and right buttons of the mouse, then turn on the mouse power switch.But, nothing happens apart from the mouse LED flashing, and mouse pointer does not move at this point. I have tried many times now and I'm so piss off with it now. Please help!??Note; the mouse does work and it can be used, but I can not pair it and I have no battery icon in the control panel, plus have to start the control panel every time I start my laptop because the mouse runs very slow and does run fast when click on defalt and ok in control planel.I have a hp Pavilion dv9000 with windows basic 7 Ultimate.Thank you in advance 

Student
JMS28411
Message 2 of 5 (5,005 Views)

Re: Problem pairing 2.4 GHz Wireless Laser Mobile Mouse with 2.4 GHz dongle??

I am having a problem also, the mouse switches the left and right button functions.

The HP Mouse Control Center stops recognizing the device and won't let me configure the mouse.

This is very Frustrating! :smileymad:

OS - Windows XP service pack 3

HP Mouse Control Center

Software version 1.0.1.1

Driver version 0.0.0.0

copyright HP 2009

Top Student
burgsss
Message 3 of 5 (4,208 Views)

I'm also having proplems with this mouse

When I go to the HP Mouse Control Center it says "No device found"

All the basic functions of the mouse work, left / right clicks and scroll but i can not configure any of the other buttons.

I've look up the support for this mouse on the hp site and it's was less than helpful, only gave me the chance to download a quick start up leaflet.

I have managed to get an emal from HP support team, but they what to know - "In order to be sure that we can assist you I would like you to send me the serial number of your HP Notebook or Desk Top and the Product Number for this unit". Why do they need to know the make and model of your pc? Surely it's a software/setting matter?

Honor Student
modo_123
Message 4 of 5 (3,735 Views)

I have also the same problem

I tried to make the pairing and suddenly my mouse stopped moving..just flashing when I move it..without any response..Plz I need support

Student
skt133
Message 5 of 5 (3,118 Views)

hi, i bought this mouse today and i DID have the same problem, my soloution was www.hp.com/support then click on drivers & software and click on your region and download the updated driver and install it then launch hp mouse control center and it should show up....

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation