Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi Mekendar,

As per the previous post, the software can be found here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B85kzRiDSR_rYmtpTHpyZ1Jsa28/view?usp=sharing

Cheers.

HP Recommended

If you still have the software for the HP 1T Exteranl Simplesave hard drive - I would really appreciate it if you could send it to me also.

jwhelan1@hotmail.com

Much appreciated

HP Recommended

Managed to lose the software to run the HPSS 1000h.  Noted that it is no longer available from HP it apears. Is there another source for downloading the exe?

Many thanks.  Had been using a more recent WD backup, but that is now running on another machne, so went back to my HPSS.

HP Recommended

Would be happy to have it much thanks Keith

HP Recommended

Hi 

Would you please send me the software? dutoit.leslie@gmail.com

Thanks a Million

Leslie

HP Recommended

hi...i just read your post from last year...is there any chance of getting the smart save md1000h software emailed to me as well? sorry to bug you a year later, but you sound like you have answers and that's more than hp is doing....thanks...martinif this is possible i'll send you my email asap...thx

HP Recommended

Sorry, but always read previous posts before asking questions as the answer to your question is about 5 above. Click on the link. When it comes up, there is an arrow right above. That will bring up the download file. Hope this helps. If still a problem, please post again.

HP Recommended

hi...thanks for the advice...always good to look in the pool first before jumping...i appreciate your reply....

HP Recommended

I'm having exactly the same problem.

Could you please email me the SimpleSave software too for the md1000h External Hard Drive?

Thank you.

HP Recommended

OK sorry I've just found the link someone was kind enough to post. My apologies. I'm new to this board. Would have deleted my post if I could. 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.