Question

Student
tacpilot
Message 1 of 3 (1,820 Views)

Using Microsoft Streets & Trips HP Touchpad Tablet 16G or 32G

Hello Guys/Girls:

This is my first question so be kind with the answers,

1) Can I load Microsoft's Streets and Trips on an HP Touchpad.

2)  Assueming I can load the program on the touchpad, ( I have both the 16G and 32G  Model: FB355UA#ABA  purchased in    2011) will the maps show up and load without an internet connection. ( I don't need them to show my current position just come up, after which I can find/search my current position by hand.)

thanks

PhD Student
dianebrat
Message 2 of 3 (1,800 Views)

Re: Using Microsoft Streets & Trips HP Touchpad Tablet 16G or 32G

It is not a windows device, as such you can not install Windows progams on to it

Student
downy1998
Message 3 of 3 (1,260 Views)

Re: Using Microsoft Streets & Trips HP Touchpad Tablet 16G or 32G

[ Edited ]

Hi I read this

This is my third Pharos GPS unit and easily the best. Coupled with my HP tablet and MS Streets and Trips 2004, the unit was up and running less than 5 minutes after ripping the plastic off the box! Yeah, that includes reading the Quick Start Manual.

I wish the software had voice prompts like the Ostia software installed on my PPC, but for speed, accuracy, convenience and price, this is a toy every real man should have! Actually, my wife is my navigator . . . behind every good man . . .

Hope someone comes up with a neat little dash mount for a tablet pc real soon.

at http://www.amazon.com/Pharos-Receiver-Bluetooth-Wireless-Technology/dp/B0000C47SG

THis looks good  !

I have to try it , let me know if you find any more info in streets and trips it is the best for pushpin job navigaiting

email at {Personal Information Removed} so I know you sent it and put MS Streets and Trips in the subject

Thanks ,

BIll

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation