Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have hp df710c2 picture frame that is just out of its one year warranty and suddenly wont turn on at all. I have tried resetting it using an outlet with red and black button on it, which i have used on previous devices thinking the power may have knocked it out. I cannot find any software upgrades or forums out there related to this issue. If u can help at all please do. Thanks. Chris

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

I have the same problem.  The darn thing won't turn on.  I haven't used it in over a year and it was just sitting in its original packaging in the closet.  In any case, I tried multiple outlets and also tried plugging it into the computer using the USB cord.  No power, nothing.  If you find any solutions, please let me know.

HP Recommended

Same problem for me!  1 year old.  Mine is the df780.  I noticed the picture flickering and making a buzzing sound like a bad fluorescent light bulb dying.  A couple of days later the screen went black and now it won't start. Basically I beleive HP used a cheap supplier for their backlights which are nothing more than fluorescent light bulbs and we are stuck with useless digital frames!  I am going to call HP and give them a ration of s..t of this!  It would be great for others to do the same!

HP Recommended

I've discovered an image in the background but the backlight does not appear to work.  I've managed to go through the screens with the help of the manual but images just not come out brighter.

HP Recommended

I also have an HP digital frame and I also have now a dark screen with a blinking red light at the power inlet. I have no idea what to do - I have this product for just a year and no one here (in Israel) is willing to help

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.