dv1010v2 (259 Views)
Student
dxponline
Message 1 of 4 (259 Views)

My new digital frame (df1010v2) doesn't size the photos fit the frame.  Most photos are cut off on all four sides.  The online user's manual doesn't address this trouble.

Thank you, Don Petersen.

Master's Graduate
Wally_R
Message 2 of 4 (213 Views)

Re: dv1010v2

Hi Don,

I'm not too familiar with digital picture frames, but it sounds like they would have similar technology to televisions with the aspect ratio of images.  I'll post three links for you in hopes that they help a bit:

Consumer Report Tips on setting up digital frame ratios

The HP help page for the Remote Control  that should help you navigate to the menus for the settings.

And finally, the PDF with the links to tech Support in case more help is needed.

Good luck, and hope it works out for you :smileyhappy:

*** If my reply was helpful, please click on the "Kudos Thumbs-Up" on the left, as a way to say "Thanks!".

If this reply also fixed your issue - please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so that others can find the same answer. ***
Honor Student
Oneadem
Message 3 of 4 (116 Views)

no, this did not help. none of these links have anything to do with setting image size.

i just bougfht my frame today, and if there is no image size setting it is useless.

Intern
Jendyruth
Message 4 of 4 (89 Views)

Oneadem

Try this http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c04026152&tmp_task=useCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=e...

and see if it helps. It talks about working with Photos using an HP digital picture frame including zooming in and out at rotating. Good luck.

Jendyruth

Please click the white Kudos star on the left to say "Thanks!"
Clicking "Accept as Solution" on a reply that solves your issue makes it easier for other people to find solutions.
I work on behalf of HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation