Re: what's the difference between HP Photo Creations and Snapfish (171 Views)
Intern
Jeff17866
Message 1 of 6 (268 Views)
Accepted Solution

what's the difference between HP Photo Creations and Snapfish

I've been curious.

What's the difference between HP Photo Creations and Snapfish?

Teacher
Chauntain
Message 2 of 6 (251 Views)

Re: what's the difference between HP Photo Creations and Snapfish

Hi Jeff17866. The difference between these two services are the location, accessibility, and share-ability of saved images. Snapfish is a web-based photo editing/sharing and printing service owned by HP. You upload your images onto the Snapfish site and share them with other sites ( Facebook, Flickr, etc.) by selecting the appropriate options. The images are then stored on the cloud and you'll be able to access them from any device with Internet access. So, if you want to easily share your pictures with your friends and family across the country, Snapfish is a great tool to do that. HP Photo Creations is a photo editing software that you download onto your desktop. You can edit your pictures and order prints just like with Snapfish but all of your images stay on your hard drive. They can be shared by uploading files to the sites you want the images to appear but you aren't able to access them on other devices. -- Chauntain
I work on behalf of HP.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

Click the KUDOS THUMBS UP on the left to say “Thanks” for helping! .
Intern
Jeff17866
Message 3 of 6 (243 Views)

Chauntain: Thanks for the info. I've been curious for a while but just never asked before. I've used Photo Creations to do some photo editing and it's pretty easy to use and does a nice job. I have a username and password for Snapfish but haven't messed with it yet. I kinda thought they were similar but I figured there was some kind of difference being that they exist individually, you know? BTW, I love your fish. :smileyhappy: Thanks again.
Master's Graduate
RocketLife
Message 4 of 6 (176 Views)

[ Edited ]

Thanks, Chauntain.

A bigger difference is that HP Photo Creations is designed for home printing. It offers presets for quick prints in standard sizes (e.g., 4x6, 5x7, 8x10), greeting cards, flyers, collages, photo book pages, newsletters, and more. You can personalize any of the templates or start from scratch.

HP Photo Creations offers online ordering, too, so you can decide how many prints you want. For example, if you're sending out graduation announcements, you could create a card and order 100 copies online — and then create special one-off versions to print at home for close family. In both cases, your original photos stay on your computer, so you don't have to upload anything before you can begin.

Incidentally, projects you share online with HP Photo Creations can be viewed on other devices like smartphones and tablets. You can also check a box to enable friends to print or edit them on a Mac or PC.

For more on HP Photo Creations, please see the links below.

Hope this helps,

RocketLife

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
» Visit the HP Photo Creations Facebook page — news, tips, and inspiration
» See the HP Photo Creations video tours — cool tips in under 2 minutes
» Contact Customer Support — get answers from the experts
Intern
Jeff17866
Message 5 of 6 (171 Views)

RocketLife:

Thanks. Didn't expect to have input from the actual company. Yes I know Photo Creations is your baby. :smileyhappy:

To be honest, I've used the photo editing part of your software and the pics I've manipulated turned out very nice.

PC is also very easy to use. Thank you again for having such a nice program.

Jeff Wohnsiedler

Master's Graduate
RocketLife
Message 6 of 6 (160 Views)

Hi Jeff.

Thanks for asking! And do let us know if you have suggestions. We update HP Photo Creations often, and we welcome new ideas.

Warmly,

RocketLife

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
» Visit the HP Photo Creations Facebook page — news, tips, and inspiration
» See the HP Photo Creations video tours — cool tips in under 2 minutes
» Contact Customer Support — get answers from the experts
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation