HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
05-04-2012 02:36 PM
There are two option to install the drivers for your unit.
1) Click start in search type Recovery Manager then click on it select Yes on User access control then select I need immediate help then select Driver & application recovery select the wireless driver and install it then restart the unit.
Downloading updated drivers from the Internet
To download the latest version of drivers and software files from the HP Support site:
1. Refer to: http://www.hp.com/support
2. Select your country/region.
3. Select Download Drivers and Software.
4. Enter the Product number of your unit. The software download pages for your unit are displayed.
5. Download and install the driver and software files by following the instructions on the download pages.
"I work for HP."
****Click the White Kudos star to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
05-04-2012 02:39 PM
Could be no more support from HP, here is from Microsoft:
**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.