Question

Honor Student
vallerie1
Message 1 of 2 (2,834 Views)

A VIRUS? MAILER DAEMON (Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender Mail Delivery System)

First of all I am a 10 year Newbie Laptop user! LOL! I know nothing about how to do anything. A few moments ago, I heard my Email blowing UP! Approximately 200 "Undelivered Mail" messages were in my inbox and spam folder. I didn't do anything different tonight, but I DID update my password for my email on my iphone today, don't know if that had anything to do with it or not. Do I need to change my password on everything? Do I need to change it on my WiFi Network? If so, how do I get to it to do it? It appears to be mail went to almost everyone I have ever contacted advertising crap. I use AOL & I sell on Ebay, this is driving me nuts! help! Thanks everyone!

Associate Professor
wes_notebooks
Message 2 of 2 (2,810 Views)

Re: A VIRUS? MAILER DAEMON (Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender Mail Delivery System)

vallerie,

Change your password(s) again and run your anti-virus scan.  If you need anti-virus see Microsoft Security Essentials:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/products/security-essentials

-wes

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation