Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Just to get some clarification, have you done the procedures DavidPK suggested above?  Have you tried other troubleshooting procedures?  Are any error messages displayed?

Thanks,

GeorgeFN
I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Yes i have done all the procedures said by DavidPK.it reduced from 30 to 22 then to 17percent..Now its not reducing beyond 17%.

I didnt try any other troubleshooting procedures since i didnt know what to do.. The result for the battery check that im getting is.....Please helpbattery.png

HP Recommended
My computer was shutting down at 30% then i tried all what Davidpk posted but nw its shutting down at 50%,,,
someone help please
HP Recommended

Untitled.png

i am getting this message after scanning.

What is the next step?

Thank you.

HP Recommended

Hello sharath156..i am experiencing the same problem.

Laptop battery discharges from 100% to 40-45% within half an hour and at around 30-40% battery level it shuts down without any warning.

I bought this paltop around 1 year 10 months ago.

HP battery check gives a similar result as yours. just a bit of differences(status is same, full charge capacity is 1440mAh,..)

Did you find any other solution other than replacing the battery with a new one.??

HP Recommended

I have similar problem with hp b160er sleekbok.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.