Question

Honor Student
terencecsmith
Message 1 of 4 (1,403 Views)

Direct Phone Connect to HP Canada Tech Support

As a result of the numerous problems that Ihave had with my Pavilion dv5, I would like to beable to convertse with someone directly via a toll free number to HP Canada in it's Markham, Ontario Canada repair facility.

In the past I have received phone calls, but the return number always seems to give an invalid contact number/extension. If I try HP Total Care email support or phone support direct, I get someone in the Phillipines.

Has anyone got a direct access number that I can use to that office?

Grad Student
nascar4u
Message 2 of 4 (1,399 Views)

Re: Direct Phone Connect to HP Canada Tech Support

Canada Headquarters

Hewlett-Packard (Canada) Co.
5150 Spectrum Way
Mississauga, Ontario
L4W 5G1

Open between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Eastern time, Monday through Friday

Phone: 1-888-447-4636
Click here for other support numbers please visit

click Kudos to say thanks if I helped
Honor Student
terencecsmith
Message 3 of 4 (1,397 Views)

Thanks for the info...I will try on Monday....hope that these connect to the Markham technical repair centre located at 380 Bentley St., Unit 1, Markham. Can you confirm as these are definitely different locations?

Honor Student
caldercalder
Message 4 of 4 (448 Views)

That number doesn't get through to the Markham repair facility. I also want to personally speak to the tech who fixed my computer too (to thank him). If the number is restricted/secret then if HP could email me a direct dial for the facility I'd appreciate it. I promise not to share it!

Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation