HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
11-23-2008 05:13 PM
I am bothered by an HP extended service plan solicitation popu-up which suggests that I buy the plan, and provides three menu options: Learn More/purchase now; No, not interested right now; I already purchased one, and a Next button. I have tried all choices, but did not buy the plan, and the pop-up appears every five minutes or so on top of my work. Irritating. Pop-up, identified only with an HP logo, has no file name. Is this a form of malware?
What is the procedure I should follow to identify and remove the pop-up file?
Solved! Go to Solution.
11-23-2008 05:19 PM - edited 11-23-2008 05:20 PM
- Click Start , type Scheduler in the search field, and select Task Scheduler when it appears.If prompted for permission, click Continue .
- In the left column, click Task Scheduler Library .
- In the center column, select the task you want to stop.
- In the right column, click Delete , and then click Yes to confirm deletion.
- Close the Task Scheduler window.