Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Ok where are the function keys for the HP MINI 110?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Are you refering to fn key for f1-f12 keys?  If it fn key it is on the 2nd key from Lower bottom left hand corner... if you are talking about not able use f1-f12 key...You Can disable that functionality by disabling "Action Keys Mode" in the BIOS...
Here is the document, that will help you with it... http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02035108

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with 'Accept as Solution', if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
HP Recommended

Hi Cyclops,

I was wondering whether you know if or when HP will release a BIOS update to add the "fn" keys application to the arrow keys.  I tried various keyboard remaps including "hotkey_ext.exe" but they interfere with MSWord, MSExcel, etc. ctrl+arrows fundtions so moving from browser to MSOffice requires turning off the remap.  I'm sure there are other software app interferences that use the ctrl+arrows functions.

I notice that the Mini 210 has a BIOS fix for the same "fn" problem.  I have a HP Mini 110-3015dx.  Can we get someone at HP to do the same for the 110-3000 series, which I see so many complaining on this forum and on reviews about the lack of this function?

By the way, I upgraded the BIOS to v F.14 (11/12/2010) but still doesn't work.

Many thanks.

HP Recommended

my netbook will not connect to internet i think i have accidently pressed the wrong function buttons and forgot what they are to turn it back on help please

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.