Question

Top Student
Recsec1
Message 1 of 3 (2,085 Views)
Accepted Solution

G72-B60US Notebook scroll bar on touchpad

Hello. I have thru the majority of these postings & can't find anything related to my problem. On the touchpad I get this very tiny scrollbar at times. It is very annoying & I would like to get rid of it. Is it possible to do that & if so how? I can't describe what makes it pop up it just does so on occasion. Thanks for your help!

Provost
Daniel_Potyrala
Message 2 of 3 (2,060 Views)

Re: G72-B60US Notebook scroll bar on touchpad

[ Edited ]

Go to:

Control Panel -> Mouse

click there ' Device Settings ' tab. Choose ' Synaptics TouchPad ' and little lower click on ' Settings... '. From the list which will be there select ' Scrolling ' -> ' One - Finger Scrolling ' and uncheck (if they are checked):

• Enable vertical scrolling
  • Enable horizontal scrolling.

Click ' OK' .

2-finger scrolling 01.png

Next go to:

Control Panel -> Mouse

click there ' Device Settings ' tab. Choose ' Synaptics TouchPad ' and little lower click on ' Settings... '. From the list which will be there select ' Scrolling ' -> ' Two - Finger Scrolling ' and uncheck (if they are checked):

• Enable vertical scrolling
  • Enable horizontal scrolling.

Click ' OK' .

un.png

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon which is on the left. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
Top Student
Recsec1
Message 3 of 3 (2,048 Views)

Re: G72-B60US Notebook scroll bar on touchpad

Thank you very much for your help!! Worked like a charm. Enjoy your well earned Kudos!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation