Question

Honor Student
LTownsend79
Message 1 of 3 (658 Views)

HP Envy 6-1019NR Broken Hinge

I am very disappointed. I loved this laptop when I purchased it. I am starting to believe that the quality of the laptops I have purchased from HP are horrible. I have a HP Envy 6-1019NR and on of the hinges is broken. I don't think the bezel is strong enough for the hinges and the constant opening and closing that one would do to a laptop. My cover and screen are now hanging by one hinge. I have only had this laptop for less than a year. The hinge being broken has caused problems with my lcd with my screen. I am being told that it is not covered under warranty. Imagine that bull crap!! I have to pay to repair something that is the fault of HP making a poor quality product!!!. HP needs to take responsibility and fix the issue!
Associate Professor
frrw
Message 2 of 3 (644 Views)

Re: HP Envy 6-1019NR Broken Hinge

Hello LTownsend79:

You need to call this number 1-877-917-4380 ext . # 08 and ask to speak with Chad R. Moderator: This HP's Contact leave it alone. Chad R  is the CEO of all HP's lap top division repair centers. He has the final say what does or doesn't get repaired not the case intake workers. If you call HP's Executive Office. They will give the same information as I have posted (Moderator) Sorry Moderator here won't allow me to post his email information here. Even though he responds to his emails faster. If the moderator removes the phone number then just call HP's Executive Office they will give you his number to call if they are unable to reach him them selves using three way telecommunications. Yes HP's Warranty does cover it. It is a hardware issue. Not your fault the screws broke. Or the glue let go. You are welcome frrw.

Honor Student
LTownsend79
Message 3 of 3 (629 Views)

Re: HP Envy 6-1019NR Broken Hinge

Thank you for the information!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation