HP Netbook Mini 110 Not Restarting Properly (1237 Views)
Honor Student
k08bd02
Message 1 of 3 (1,237 Views)

HP Netbook Mini 110 Not Restarting Properly

Hey,

I have an HP mini and it will not restart properly. I can access my files through safemode. I can also access limited files on my computer as well go on the internet through my mini's "splashtop" feature which is essentially not fully going into starting windows.

Anytime I try to restart my computer it ... I select the "restart normally" feature when my computer says something like "your computer was turned off incorrectly, would you like to go to safe mode, last best configuration (which doesn't work,) or restart normally" I initially went into safemode, did all the scans, found nothing, and felt frustrated. When I try to restart normally, the computer goes into disk check mode, and when it finishes it will say something like "scan finished" then "..." and then does nothing. I waited 30 minutes, and when it still did nothing, I turned my computer off. Sometimes it tries to go into windows, flashes a blue screen so quickly that I hardly realize it happened, and then restarts ... and I find myself staring at the stupid "splashtop" mode, where it asks me if I want to look at photos or go on the internet. HELP!!

I also can't access restore points in safemode because it says that feature is turned off and that I'll need to turn it back on by going out of safe mode but I can enter windows unless I'm in safe mode, arrgghhh.

What can I do? I'll need instructions because I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm running of XP. Whatever information you need, just tell me how to get to it, and I'll do it! Please help!!

Britt

Master's Graduate
phttech
Message 2 of 3 (1,214 Views)

Re: HP Netbook Mini 110 Not Restarting Properly

this link may help

HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting Error Messages on a Blue Screen that may Occur During Startup or B...

While I work on behalf of HP I'm not speaking for HP but trying to provide best effort support.
Honor Student
bethsolo
Message 3 of 3 (882 Views)

Re: HP Netbook Mini 110 Not Restarting Properly

HP Mini Netbook error code Systemk 32-NTOSKRNL.EXE. Windows xp doesn't start. Please help

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation