Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Good day,

Thanks for your help.. At first it makes me hard time installing it, after I realize that my antivirus is blocking it. After I disable my anti virus, it runs well and installed completely. I really appreciate your help.

HP Recommended

Good day,

If possible I can get help again to you? I am also having a problem with regards to my bluetooth pheriperal device. no drivers found. Please help.. Thankyou

HP Recommended

i need help

HP Recommended

pci device     and  sm Bus Controller 

HP Recommended

k

HP Recommended
Goid day sir,

I am having a problem with my network adaptors. My laptop model is hp pavillion G6-2241sx windows 7 64bit with radeon graphics. There is an error saying when I click on the properties of the network. Also I cant connect through wifi nor lan connection. I also try release and renew my ipconfig but all it says that media is not connected.

Please help me on this one.

Thankyou..
HP Recommended

pci device hp pavilion g6

@KaiJC wrote:

Basically I need the drivers for PCI Device and there is an unknown thing im unsure on. If anyone can help me I would greatly  

appreciate it.

Hardware Ids: 

PCI Device:

PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&SUBSYS_1849103C&REV_01
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&SUBSYS_1849103C
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&CC_FF0000
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&CC_FF00

Unknown Device:

ACPI\HPQ0004
*HPQ0004

1.png

HP Recommended
Hi, I have this kind of problem too
PCI device & SM bus controller drivers are not installed
searchings in the web didn't give anything.
My notebook model is HP Pavilion g6 series. Processor: AMD Radeon(tm) HD Graphics. Dual Core.
Hardware IDs for PCI Device
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5209&SUBSYS_169B103C&REV_01
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5209&SUBSYS_169B103C
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5209&CC_FF0000
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5209&CC_FF00
HP Recommended

Hi,

My laptop model is hp pavillion 2320dx, win7 32bit. i downgraded from win8 and now im having problems with the keyboard intermittently functioning and malfunctioning. i have tried many procedures as i backread the thread. its not hardware problem cause i only encountered it when i downgraded to win7. there is also unrecognized hardware in device manager PCI device. Thank you for your help

HP Recommended

PLS HELP ME TO SOLVE ME MY PROBLEM FOR PCI DEVICE

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.