HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
01-10-2011 09:35 AM
I purchased an HP Pavilion in 2005 and have since replaced it with a new computer. I was curious if anyone could help identify what it is worth? Or any suggestions on what to do with it now?
Here are the specs for the 2005 HP Pavilion zd800:
- HP Pavilion zd8000 Customizable NB
- Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP Home Edition with SP2
- Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 520 w/HT Technology, 2.8GHz
- 17.0" WXGA+ BrightView Wide Viewing (1440x900)
- 512MB DDR2 SDRAM, 533MHz (2x256MB)
- 60 GB 5400 RPM Hard Drive
- FREE Upgrade DVD+/-RW/R CD-RW Combo w/Double Layer
- Integrated 56K Modem + 10/100 Ethernet LAN
- 128MB ATI Mobility Radeon(TM) X600
- 12 Cell Lithium Ion Battery
- Microsoft(R) Works/Money
01-10-2011 09:59 AM
Craigslist, Pawnshop, Ebay. Value is hard to determine, on the specs alone I wouldn't pay much for it, add in how it looks cosmetically and you'll get an idea.