Question

Top Student
Freepal
Message 1 of 3 (5,004 Views)

HP Probook 4520 running out of disk space on HP_tools (F) Drive

I bought a new hp Probook 4520 Notebook only two months ago. Drive (F) for hp tools is running out of disk space. The drive was almost full when I bought it and I have not saved anything on it. I moved a program "Quickweb" from this drive to the C drive which freed up some space, but the drive was full again two days later. Any help would be appreciated.

Associate Dean
Mumbodog
Message 2 of 3 (4,999 Views)

Re: HP Probook 4520 running out of disk space on HP_tools (F) Drive

The tools partition should not be used by anything while in Windows, check your Windows System Restore settings, and turn off system restore for the Tools drive E.

Your quickweb feature may not work since you moved the folder.

Top Student
Abumuhammad
Message 3 of 3 (4,578 Views)

Re: HP Probook 4520 running out of disk space on HP_tools (F) Drive

hi i have  almost same problem. my quik hp browser is not working with f6 key . and it says bios application error 501.   i have window 7 home premium , core i3.  it came with only one partition C  that has window in it ,space was 320 gb .  there is one partition name hp tools . i didnt do any thing with hp tools partition. i just made two more partitions by using window 7 user iterface  disk management. after that  f6 and f11  key on startup not working .

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation