Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Thanx alot UniProg
HP Recommended

You're welcome Khakan.  Please let me know if downloading/installing the driver resolves your issue.

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
HP Recommended

I have hp pavilion G6 2125TU, product no.  C5H81PA and OS Windows 7 Home Basic

Hello guys..

When i starting my windows everytime speakers and headphones are not working.Then to enable my laptop speakers sound i do right-click on volume icon > play back devices > speakers and Headphones > Advance >Test.

Similarly I do this to enable headphones...My drivers are upto date as i recently ran Hp-Update.

In device manager there are 4 drivers missing..
1)BCM20702A0

2)Ethernet Controller

3)PCI Device
4)SM Bus Controller

Provide me a link so i can downoad these drivers.

HP Recommended

i have (pavilion g6_ 2115sx) and product no. (B8S19EA) and my fn key is not working please help

HP Recommended

Hey guyes !!! 

Im using hp pavilion G62125TU

Product number :C5H81PA#UUF

Screen brightness control buttons are not working.Ive installed latest Hp quick Launch driver but still facing same problem,another problem is that my touchpad also not working properly.waiting for some sort of solution

HP Recommended

My operating system is Windows 7...kindly help me 

HP Recommended

Hi Khakan, perhaps recovering the drivers will resolve this issue.
You will want to use this method for both the "Synaptics TouchPad Driver" and the "HP Quick Launch Software"

Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)"
http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01868333

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

HP Recommended

Thanks Khakan. Try the HP Support Assistance to automatically obtain the proper drivers. If you need to download this program, there is a link in the document.

Using HP Support Assistant (Windows 7, Windows Vista):
http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01916574

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.