Question

Top Student
Computer_HP_
Message 1 of 8 (441 Views)

Help My Hp Pavilion p6 2220t Stays on a black screen on startup.

At first I had an error : SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Ndu.sys, So I tried to restore from a previous backup earlier that day, I still had the error after the restore and the computer restarted to a black screen which I currently have please help!!!!!
Top Student
Computer_HP_
Message 2 of 8 (436 Views)

Re: Help My Hp Pavilion p6 2220t Stays on a black screen on startup.

And I don't know how to start my computer in f8 or f11 mode it doesn't seem to work help!
Top Student
Computer_HP_
Message 3 of 8 (430 Views)

My computer is completely useless I spent 8 hours on YouTube and other forums trying to fix this
HP Support Agent
Waterboy71
Message 4 of 8 (377 Views)

Hi, sorry to hear that you are having issues with you computer. So I can narrow down the troubleshooting, please give me in detail the steps that you have taken so far so that I don't go over the same tracks.  Are you getting a Blue screen on the computer? Have you installed any new programs or software prior to having these issues?

Please get back to me at your convenience and I will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
Top Student
Computer_HP_
Message 5 of 8 (342 Views)

I have not installed any new programs my computer displays a black screen here is a more detailed explanation : I had an error System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled Ndu.sys and I tried to restore from a previous backup and when I turned my PC on it only stayed black after the windows logo popped-up. I can open the Setup Utility but nothing else f8 and f11 don't work... I just want to reset my computer to default settings... Hp Pavilion p6 2220t
Top Student
Computer_HP_
Message 6 of 8 (340 Views)

I can only use f10 to get into the Hewlett Packard Set-Up Utility on startup... And that's it I need this fixed as soon as possible
Top Student
Computer_HP_
Message 7 of 8 (318 Views)

waterboy help me i really need help

Top Student
Computer_HP_
Message 8 of 8 (152 Views)

I found our the problem on my own the Southgate sodder point was disconnected and now I need a new mother board thanks for not helping me all you assholes on this forum
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation