[ Edited ]

Can not disable the touchpad shake where necessary but nothing is cut off

HP Support Agent
SuperMario1
Message 2 of 3 (45 Views)

Re: HelpHelpHelp

Hello aleks231,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I understand the touchpad isn't working properly. I will do my best to assist you, but first I require the following information:

1. The computer's model number. If you require assistance locating this information, please reference this website: Guide to finding your product number

2. The computer's operating system. If you require assistance locating this information, please reference this website to determine your Windows operating system.

3. Does this occur on certain programs, or all programs?

4. Have you installed any new software or drivers on this computer, before the issue appeared?

Additionally, if the issue just began occurring, I would perform a system restore. I want you to bring the computer back to the earliest restore point possible, in an attempt to dodge whatever caused the issue. Here is a document on how to perform a System Restore: System Restore

Thanks for posting on the HP Forums. Have a great day! :smileyhappy:

Mario

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" next to it to say “Thanks” for helping!

Super Mario 1
I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
Aleks231
Message 3 of 3 (32 Views)

Re: HelpHelpHelp

All the rules and updated the driver works

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation