Hhow do I turn on my internal webcam on Compaq Presario CQ56 Windows7 laptop? (8427 Views)
Honor Student
MissVillagrana
Message 1 of 4 (8,427 Views)

Hhow do I turn on my internal webcam on Compaq Presario CQ56 Windows7 laptop?

Intern
Philep
Message 2 of 4 (8,411 Views)

Re: Hhow do I turn on my internal webcam on Compaq Presario CQ56 Windows7 laptop?

You most likely have a program called Cyberlink YouCam. With this program you are able to use the webcam. Click on start and type in youcam, see if you are able to find this program on your computer.

Greetings

Philippe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!
When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!
Student
maurice507
Message 3 of 4 (6,997 Views)

Re: Hhow do I turn on my internal webcam on Compaq Presario CQ56 Windows7 laptop?

how do I turn on my internal webcam on Compaq Presario CQ56 Windows7 laptop?

Student
bcruz92481
Message 4 of 4 (4,283 Views)

Re: How do I turn on my internal webcam on Compaq Presario CQ56 Windows7 laptop?

How do i know if i have a webcam on my laptop? Or

if it is installed when it always tells me that its not connected.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation