Question

Honor Student
Ragnarokist
Message 1 of 3 (1,365 Views)

How much does it cost to run a HP laptop per month?

How much does it cost to run a HP laptop per month? I am needing to know this info because I use my HP laptop most of the day, but turned off at night and our electric bill is a bit high right now, and im told my computer is the cause of this, because it use to run about $100 a month to run my computer. I am finding this highly unlikely. Even before I got this new HP laptop. That my older computer (it was a HP PC with a tower, not a laptop) was the main cause of this high electric bill. The reason why I highly doubting this is due to my friends house, she runs 3 computers, 2 laptops and a PC with tower, Air Conitioner almost all day long, Washer and Dryer, Dishwasher every other day. And her electric bill is barely even $100. So could there have been something wrong with my computer to cause the bill to go up so high? Or was it something else here at my house?

Associate Dean
Mumbodog
Message 2 of 3 (1,352 Views)

Re: How much does it cost to run a HP laptop per month?

No way it costs $100 per month to run a laptop, 10, maybe.

Have the electric company check your meter, they do go bad every once in a while.

Honor Student
Ragnarokist
Message 3 of 3 (1,333 Views)

Re: How much does it cost to run a HP laptop per month?

Yeah, thats what i thought, and i dont even even think $10 a month, unless it was on 24/7.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation