Question
Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (1,486 Views)

How much does it cost to run a HP laptop per month?

How much does it cost to run a HP laptop per month? I am needing to know this info because I use my HP laptop most of the day, but turned off at night and our electric bill is a bit high right now, and im told my computer is the cause of this, because it use to run about $100 a month to run my computer. I am finding this highly unlikely. Even before I got this new HP laptop. That my older computer (it was a HP PC with a tower, not a laptop) was the main cause of this high electric bill. The reason why I highly doubting this is due to my friends house, she runs 3 computers, 2 laptops and a PC with tower, Air Conitioner almost all day long, Washer and Dryer, Dishwasher every other day. And her electric bill is barely even $100. So could there have been something wrong with my computer to cause the bill to go up so high? Or was it something else here at my house?

Associate Dean
Message 2 of 3 (1,473 Views)

Re: How much does it cost to run a HP laptop per month?

No way it costs $100 per month to run a laptop, 10, maybe.

Have the electric company check your meter, they do go bad every once in a while.

Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (1,454 Views)

Re: How much does it cost to run a HP laptop per month?

Yeah, thats what i thought, and i dont even even think $10 a month, unless it was on 24/7.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation