how do I disable popup blocker?

Associate Dean
Message 2 of 4 (692 Views)

Re: How to disable popup blocker?

In Internet Explorer?

Student
Message 3 of 4 (33 Views)

I have so many pop ups that I can't read what is on the page. I have an HP computer and can't find where to disable it,  don't know where to go first. If someone could help me it would be greatly appreaciated.  Thank You Tootie02

Distinguished Professor
Message 4 of 4 (23 Views)

Tootie02 wrote:

I have so many pop ups that I can't read what is on the page. I have an HP computer and can't find where to disable it,  don't know where to go first. If someone could help me it would be greatly appreaciated.  Thank You Tootie02

Sounds like a case of malware infected system and the fix is to do a total Factory restore to wipe it clean and start over...if you have important files you should save them now. Use F8 to go to safe mode with networking and access your file and copy them before restoring the system back to factory install.

Need disk look here..

Obtaining HP Recovery Discs or an HP USB Recovery Drive
Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
Creating Recovery Discs or Saving a Recovery Image to a CD/DVD/USB Flash Drive (Windows 7)

------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer to help others on here-not a HP employee.
Replies aren't online 24/7 because of Time Zone differences.
------------------------------------------------
Remember in this Day and Age of Computing the Internet is Knowledge at your fingertips if you choose understand it. -2015-
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation