How to reboot my HP notebook (2744 Views)
Student
eddhyguia
Message 1 of 6 (2,744 Views)
Accepted Solution

How to reboot my HP notebook

Hello,

Good day wanna know how to reboot HP notebook or any body can give me a number for customer service thanks

Regents Professor
Kalt
Message 2 of 6 (2,737 Views)

Re: How to reboot my HP notebook

eddhyguia wrote:

Hello,

Good day wanna know how to reboot HP notebook or any body can give me a number for customer service thanks

You can use the built-in HP Recovery  Manager software to recover your system back to it's original state (erases everything).  You can access this software from the Start Menu listing or by tapping the F11 key upon boot (when you first turn on your computer and see the HP logo).  If you're unable to do so, it might be that you have another problem or might possibly need to order the HP System Recovery Media kit from HP.

If you would like to call the United States Technical Support #, it's 1-800-474-6836.  They are available 24/7/365.

Student
oscarboy101
Message 3 of 6 (2,063 Views)

i am having problems with my computer running slow and i wanted to try and reboot it and see if it would help

Regents Professor
lions99
Message 4 of 6 (2,052 Views)

How to reboot my HP notebook

Hey oscarboy101,

This might help you out.

Recovery-http://goo.gl/drcal

Restore- ( Go to the section that says "Restoring Windows to a previous point" ) http://goo.gl/prfeT

THX
Also, remember if you find this post helpful or want to say thanks make sure to click the white star under my name to give me Kudos.

I really appreciate it!

Thanks!

I work for HP
Honor Student
gyashobhutia
Message 5 of 6 (1,977 Views)

eddhyguia wrote:

Hello,

Student
Nike11
Message 6 of 6 (1,024 Views)

I need help reboot my hp laptop can you help me ??
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation