Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Thank you! Very helpful...hope that I will learn more from you guys.

HP Recommended

i'm having the same problem as this guy had with the mouse pad light on and the mouse touch pad not working but i tried the thing that guy said to do and it did not work on my laptop i just bought this latptop like 2 weeks ago and bought a mouse for it then the light came on and the touch pad wont work if anyone can help that would be great thank you!

HP Recommended

I cannot detect any color light on my touchpad.  I am having jumping cursor issues whenever I type and I cannot turn the. touchpad off--one of the suggested solutions.  Help 😞

HP Recommended

i have also a problem, the touchpad of my hp pavilion g6-1330se doesn't turn on and off, also the webcam and bluetooth,, i can't find it, is it in software or hardware problem?

HP Recommended

Thank you for providing this answer.  I had also managed to turn my light off. 

HP Recommended

Awesome!!  I also had the same problem. I thought it was broken. Sweet! I am a very happy man today!

HP Recommended

I had this problem too, all you need to do is press Fn+spacebar. If that doesn't work then the accent light is broken.

HP Recommended

I have the same issue. Or is mine not supposed to light up?

A5G38AV

HP Recommended

My trackpad light won't turn on?

Dv6z 7000 series

HP Recommended

Thank you soo much I thought something was wrong with my pc!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.