Question

Student
hcarlisle
Message 1 of 2 (91 Views)

I can not stop the pop ups when I am on the net.

I have gone in and chcked the box the stops the pop ups and guess what I sill get pop ups can anyone please help me with this it its making surffing impossible and is slowing my laptop down

HP Support Agent
Lil_Lisa27
Message 2 of 2 (51 Views)

Re: I can not stop the pop ups when I am on the net.

Hi hcarlisle,

Welcome to the forums!

To confirm in Internet Explorer, you have disabled the pop-ups by going into the Internet Options, and then selecting the Privacy tab? Have you running a virus scan on your computer? Does this only happening in Internet Explorer, or does the same thing happen in Chrome/Firefox?

Please also provide me with the full model number of your computer. I have included the document 'Guide to finding your product number'. As well the version of Windows that you do have. I have included the document 'Which Windows operating system am I running?', if you need it.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

Lil_Lisa27
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation