Question

Honor Student
Semoni_ma
Message 1 of 5 (104 Views)
Accepted Solution

I forgot my BIOS passward,

I forgot my BIOS passward what shaal I do  and I need it now, my laptop model is "HP compaq 6530b (NN211EA#ABV)

hope you can help me

PhD Student
PeerOne
Message 2 of 5 (94 Views)

Re: I forgot my BIOS passward,

Semoni_ma wrote:

I forgot my BIOS passward what shaal I do  and I need it now, my laptop model is "HP compaq 6530b (NN211EA#ABV)

hope you can help me

You need to enter multiple times and get a lock passcode and tell us that and the MODs or others can find the right passcode BIOS so you can reset the BIOS lockout.

Asking For Help - Some Basic TIPS.
1. What is the P/N?
2. O/S?
3. Give Much Details as to the problem if possible.

Don't PM me if you don't allow PM InReturn.
Honor Student
Semoni_ma
Message 3 of 5 (77 Views)

First; thanks for your help

but I didn't get you

my laptop product number is NN211EA#ABV

windows 7 is installed

I didn't understand this "You need to enter multiple times and get a lock passcode and tell us that and the MODs or others can find the right passcode BIOS so you can reset the BIOS lockout."

thanks in advance

PhD Student
PeerOne
Message 4 of 5 (53 Views)

Semoni_ma wrote:

First; thanks for your help

but I didn't get you

my laptop product number is NN211EA#ABV

windows 7 is installed

I didn't understand this "You need to enter multiple times and get a lock passcode and tell us that and the MODs or others can find the right passcode BIOS so you can reset the BIOS lockout."

thanks in advance

If you enter the BIOS password more then 3 times it lockout and give you a lockout code that is what is need to see if the MODs or other can find the reset code for you.

Asking For Help - Some Basic TIPS.
1. What is the P/N?
2. O/S?
3. Give Much Details as to the problem if possible.

Don't PM me if you don't allow PM InReturn.
Associate Dean
REO51ST
Message 5 of 5 (49 Views)

[ Edited ]

Semoni.

There are no master password generators for ProBooks or EliteBooks or the 6530b model.

You will need to contact HP.

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html?jumpid=reg_r1002_usen_c-001_title_r0003

Or look at this link.

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/49497-HP-Probook-Elitebook-BIOS-Password-Reset-Utility

Or replace the BIOS chip.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-Compaq-6530b-6535b-6730b-6730s-6735b-6735s-6820s-6830s-Bios-Chip-No-Passw...

REO

I must inform you that these services are not endorsed by HP, and that HP is not responsible for any damage that may arise to your system by using these services. Please be aware that you do this at your own risk.

We at the HP forum try to make your HP experience the best.

****Click the Thumbs up to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****

HP Expert Tester "Now testing HP Pavilion 15t i3-4030U Win8.1, 6GB RAM and 750GB HDD"
Microsoft Registered Refurbisher
Registered Microsoft Partner
Apple Certified Macintosh Technician Certification in progress.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation