Question

Honor Student
grissomgirl
Message 1 of 5 (195 Views)

I have lost the up and down arrow on my scroll bar

all of the sudden a couple of weeks ago the up down arrow on my scroll bar on the right disappeared.  Its very aggravating.

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 5 (190 Views)

Re: I have lost the up and down arrow on my scroll bar

Hi,

What is the Operating system on your machine ? And which application are you talking about ? IE, Firebox, Word .... or else ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Honor Student
grissomgirl
Message 3 of 5 (187 Views)

windows 7, and only on facebook

Provost
banhien
Message 4 of 5 (179 Views)

grissomgirl wrote:

windows 7, and only on facebook

Hi,

Please read:

"Please be sure to provide a link to your Ecwid store on Facebook so that we can check it.
I suspect you mean this issue: When you open your Facebook Ecwid application you see only a few categories and no scrolling to view the other categories. We have received similar queries from other Ecwid users. Unfortunately we haven't reproduced this behavior on our side.

But most likely it is indeed an issue of the Facebook itself, not some particular application:
The iframe in which Ecwid app is shown is normally resized automatically. So, for ex., if there're many categories there'll by the scrolling. Sometimes Facebook won't allow resizing for some reasons. It results in such issues: A part of the categories are cut. And as it appears the problem is revealed sporadically. As far as I know this bug is reported to Facebook already: https://developers.facebook.com/bugs/267871023312935 "

Source: http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthread.php?p=70812

Please go to the above link for more discussions.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Honor Student
grissomgirl
Message 5 of 5 (175 Views)

thanks. I thought so.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation