Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

mi system disable number 84424608. plis help me

HP Recommended

pasword for administrator windows 8?

HP Recommended
Sir, I use HP notebook and the System Disabled code is: 50763644.

Thanks in advance.
HP Recommended

@rolanin 

Try entering:     45641280

Regards,

DP-K

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****

Windows Insider MVP

HP Recommended
System disable message 71295505 "sigh"

Thanks so much for your help!
HP Recommended

@Angelg415 

Try entering:    64193521

Regards,

DP-K

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****

Windows Insider MVP

HP Recommended
I need serious help. I have an hp 2000 and when I start it I get a black screen with a blue box that says "enter administrator password or power in password. After a few tries it's says "system disabled" and gives me the error code 66564394. Please somebody help me get the code to log back into my computer
HP Recommended

@Need2no5871 

Check your other post:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Recovery/Power-on-password-help/m-p/3599783

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended
Please help me HP pavilion g4 - 2055la notebook system disable # 59059731 please my password
HP Recommended

@Kathegg

Try >> 46931317

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.