Mon PC ne démarre plus? (167 Views)
Student
Matt87
Message 1 of 2 (167 Views)

Mon PC ne démarre plus?

Bonjour,

J'ai un HPPavillon DV9700 sous exploitation windows XP.

Le portable refuse de démarrer tant sous secteur courant que sur la batterie!

Il s'est éteint anormalement en pleine mise à jour via windows update et depuis plus rien....

Voici ce qu'il se produit lorsque je tente de démarrer:

Branchement sous secteur courant: le voyant lumineur du bouton marche/arrêt s'allume et s'éteint après seulement une seconde et le voyant lumineux de la batterie(la petite éclair) clignote parfois alors qu'à d'autre moment elle reste allumée.

Branchement sur la batterie: L'ordinateur ne répond tout simplement pas. Le voyant lumineux du bouton marche/arrêt ne s'allume pas comme tout les autres voyants lumineux.

Que faire?

Regents Professor
Cloud_Strider
Message 2 of 2 (138 Views)

Re: Mon PC ne démarre plus?

Le texte qui suit a été traduit en utilisant Google Translator.

Hello,

I have a DV9700 HPPavillon operating under Windows XP.

The laptop will not start in as current as the battery industry!

He died abnormally full update via windows update and nothing since ....

Here's what happens when I try to start:

Connection under current sector: lumineur button on / off light turns on and off after just one second and the LED on the battery (small flash) sometimes flashes while at other times it stays on.

Connecting the battery: The computer just does not respond. The LED light on / off button does not light up like any other lights.

If you could for clarification, please post in English as the translation may not be accurate.

If you need to continue in French, then you may want to try the French boards at the link below.

http://h30478.www3.hp.com/
Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation