Question

Student
speckfamily
Message 1 of 3 (100 Views)

My 10 year old son changed the password on our Mini 210-1094NR and now he doesn't remember it.

My 10 year old son changed the password on our Windows 7 HP MINI 210-1094NR and now he doesn't remember what he changed it to.  How can I get in to by pass this so my younger son can use it for school?  HELP!

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 3 (97 Views)

Re: My 10 year old son changed the password on our Mini 210-1094NR and now he doesn't remember it.

Hi,

Are you talking about Windows password or other ? The following link shows you how for Windows password:

http://www.howtogeek.com/96630/how-to-reset-your-forgotten-windows-password-the-easy-way/

Your machine does not have ODD, it will work with Flash drive too.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Student
ozzfreak
Message 3 of 3 (68 Views)

Re: My 10 year old son changed the password on our Mini 210-1094NR and now he doesn't remember it.

Have you solved the issue?

I had this problem on a pc a while back that hadn't been used for a while so no-one knew the password.

I managed to download a bootable system that scans for the passwords in the files. Blow me though if I can remember what I downloaded but it works!

I just googled and I think this is the one:

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation