HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
05-05-2012 09:57 PM
I just bought my HP Pavillion DM1-4118AU last May 1, 2012.
I installed clean Windows 7 Ultimate x64. After a day of usage, whenever I plugged in the AC, the battery does not charge.
It says, plugged in but not charging.
What to do? Please help me.
I did the following thing but nothing worked out for me.
- I did remove my battery and reinserted but that didn't worked out.
- I did reinstall Microsoft's ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery.
- I did follow this http://jeffreypalermo.com/blog/plugged-in-not-char
- I tried to charge my laptop from a different location other then my room.
- I did update my BIOS to the latest version from this link.
I'm hoping for your help and reply.
Solved! Go to Solution.
05-06-2012 12:18 AM
Hope this helps:
**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.