Question
Powers on then turns off almost immediately - HP 2000-363NR Notebook
Replies (12)

Tutor
ntat
Message 11 of 13 (1,450 Views)

Re: Powers on then turns off almost immediately - HP 2000-363NR Notebook

[ Edited ]

I have a HP 2000-363NR which boots with a blank screen and Cap Locks blink 13 times then turned off 

serial [Edited for Personal Information], out of warranty, sounds like very common symtoms, HP products defective ??

Student
Demay
Message 12 of 13 (87 Views)

My HP Pavilon dv7 - 3036ez does not blink any light than the power and media lights on the system and goes off immediately it is switched on.....Please solution is needed badly.....its the church database system.....thanks for prompt response

HP Support Agent
Sparkles1
Message 13 of 13 (81 Views)

Good Morning @Demay 

Welcome to the HP Forums!:smileyhappy:

It is a splendid  place to find answers and suggestions!

For you to have the best experience in the HP forum I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide Learn How to Post and More

I grasp that when you power on your notebook powers up and the lights come on but then shuts down.

This could be caused by more then one reason.

Here is a link to Troubleshooting an Overheating and Auto Shutdown Issue.

Please let me know the outcome and do not hesitate to reply if you require additional assistance but please provide your Operating System.

Sparkles1
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation