Presario CQ60-216DX Wireless Driver Problem, Wireless is not working (5119 Views)
Tutor
Chemich
Message 1 of 6 (5,119 Views)

Presario CQ60-216DX Wireless Driver Problem, Wireless is not working

Hello, I am the owner of a Presario CQ60-216DX, and I cannot get the wireless network card to work on my laptop at all.

I upgraded to Windows Vista Home Premium recently, and for some reason the only driver missing is the wireless card, I cannot find it whatsoever.

Windows Update cannot find a driver for this, and I've tried the drivers on the downloads and support page supplied here; http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?os=2093&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&lang=en&product=3896835

The drivers I downloaded, did not install.

Below is a screenshot of my dillemma, I was wondering if there is any way to solve this since the recovery did nothing for it, and I cannot find a driver for the wireless internet to enable the wireless on this laptop.

Thanks in advance

Screenshot

The Chemich Does Exist
Tutor
Chemich
Message 2 of 6 (5,087 Views)

Re: Presario CQ60-216DX Wireless Driver Problem, Wireless is not working

Nevermind a friend of mine helped me find a solution, thanks for the "speedy" feedback guys.

*facepalm*

The Chemich Does Exist
Student
Mckrill
Message 3 of 6 (4,956 Views)

hi, im having the same problem, can you tell me what you did to fix it?

Tutor
Chemich
Message 4 of 6 (3,917 Views)

Sorry for such a late post but this is how I got it: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?os=2093&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=3896835&lang=en
The Chemich Does Exist
Student
mullandy
Message 5 of 6 (1,508 Views)

Re: Presario CQ60- Wireless Driver Problem, Wireless is not working

Chemich wrote:

Hello, I am the owner of a Presario CQ60-216DX, and I cannot get the wireless network card to work on my laptop at all.

I upgraded to Windows Vista Home Premium recently, and for some reason the only driver missing is the wireless card, I cannot find it whatsoever.

Windows Update cannot find a driver for this, and I've tried the drivers on the downloads and support page supplied here; http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?os=2093&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&lang=en&product=3896835

The drivers I downloaded, did not install.

Below is a screenshot of my dillemma, I was wondering if there is any way to solve this since the recovery did nothing for it, and I cannot find a driver for the wireless internet to enable the wireless on this laptop.

Thanks in advance

Hi,,,,,,

I have problem with wirelesss net eork. it is not connecting

Tutor
Chemich
Message 6 of 6 (1,254 Views)

Re: Presario CQ60- Wireless Driver Problem, Wireless is not working

Try Best Buy geek squad, I don't get paid for freebies.

The Chemich Does Exist
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation