Question

Student
dutiph
Message 1 of 2 (1,989 Views)

QUESTION ABOUT THE PCID (Prouct Configuration DI)

hi there HP..

im rayven here.. working at a major computer shop and authorized service center of HP..

this is my concern.. i just want to know what is the PCID of COMPAQ 435?

i know that u already have a idea about this, it will appear sometimes if we reaplace the motherboard,,

THE one that ask always during boot up.. i already fixed the SERIAL, PRODUCT NAME... and i cant find where the PCID is.. because before at old models compaq using also the older version of DMI utility.. and i noticed there that the PCID 25 digit codes are placed under the battery slot.

the unit is under warranty and i know it would be fix if i request for another system board.. but it takes 3-5 days.. and i already check everthing on the laptop.. inside and out.. turn up side down.. but theres no PCID there.

so can u guys reply to me  or PM me the 25 digit PCID for COMPAQ 435? so that we can release this unit immediately.

i know that u already have a idea about this, it will appear sometimes if we replace the system board.

we cant call the other HP service center near us... coz no office hours today.

im working in the mall.. open 7 days a week.

thanks.

Associate Dean
Mumbodog
Message 2 of 2 (1,981 Views)

Re: QUESTION ABOUT THE PCID (Prouct Configuration DI)

If you are an "authorized" HP service center, you should have a HP hotline phone number to call about this issue.

This is a user to user fourm, I doubt seriously any one from HP will answer you here.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation