SanDisk SDHC Card not recognized (2103 Views)
Honor Student
GMM5
Message 1 of 3 (2,103 Views)

SanDisk SDHC Card not recognized

I purchased a SanDisk SDHC micro card for my phone but my HD Pavilion ZD7015 laptop does not recognize. Is there an update available for this?

Master's Graduate
muka3D
Message 2 of 3 (2,093 Views)

Re: SanDisk SDHC Card not recognized

Hello GMM5, are you talking about a microSDHC card? If so, you cannot put that directly into the laptop. You must use a small microSD to SD adapter, or a USB adapter. If you do not have a microSD adapter, you should be able to find one at virtually any electronics store.

If you are using an adapter, have you tried other SD cards? If other SD cards work, it's possible that the adapter you are using isn't make good contact with either the laptop's SD slot or the microSD card (or both). If no other SD cards work, you should contact HP support.

Post back when you've done some tests, hopefully we can narrow it down.

___
I am an HP employee.
• Say thanks by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' button on the left
• Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your issue
PhD Student
Bookworm
Message 3 of 3 (2,090 Views)

Re: SanDisk SDHC Card not recognized

I don't see the exact issue you are talking about in an update but I would recomend trying these two updates first

The Latest BIOS ver F 34  which is SoftPaq 28962

and ENE CB710/CB720 Cardbus/MediaReader Controller Driver for Windows XP which is Softpaq 26219

Both should be available by searching for softpaqs under your model number on HP.com.

I am an HP employee
Knowledge is power...Power to the people
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation